Optical Health Consultation
Protecting Optical Health
Recently, the early detection and treatment of sicknesses of which one is not normally aware in daily life have become possible due to the availability of human and brain tasting, but to lead a perfectly healthy life, optical health is also indispensable. Some ophthalmic diseases progress deeply and silently while being asymptomatic and unnoticed. In particular, ophthalmological examinations are recommended for people over 40, people with blood relatives suffering from glaucoma or macular degeneration, people with diabetes or hypertension, or people who have never had an eye examination in their lives, to protect their valuable eyesight.
- Refraction exam
- Eye test (including those with corrected eyesight)
- Intraocular pressure exam
- Slit-lamp exam
- Corneal endothelial cell exam
- Visual field exam
- Corneal shape exam
- Optical coherence tomography (OCT)
- Ocular fundus exam
Illnessses Identified Using these Exams
Cataracts, glaucoma, age-related macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, etc.
- The complete examination lasts approx. 1 hour.
- A reservation system is in operation, so make your booking by telephone beforehand.
- Pupils will be dilated for the examination, and so you may experience glare or difficulty in observing nearby objects.
- After the examination, dangerous work, and operating bicycles and motor vehicles is prohibited.
［Ophthalmological examinations are handled as “elective diagnosis and treatment”. Consequently, please bear in mind the following points.］
※Health insurance is not valid. * We cannot prescribe eye drops.
For details, consult your hospital or email@example.com